[Corpora-List] CfP North Africans in NLP Affinity Group Workshop at NAACL 2022

Nedjma OUSIDHOUM nedjma.ousidhoum at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 21:04:58 CEST 2022

Call for Participation and Posters: North Africans in NLP Affinity Group Workshop at NAACL 2022

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to invite you to the North Africans in NLP affinity group workshop at NAACL 2022, which includes a non-archival poster session and invited talks. Junior researchers and students interested in NLP from North African institutions and beyond (academia and industry) are welcome to present a poster about their completed or ongoing research projects or ideas.

All nationalities are welcome! NAACL registration is not required for participation or submission of posters.

Poster presenters can choose to have their abstracts, bios, and posters posted on our website and *can request participation/attendance certificates for this event.* NAACL D&I will provide some travel grants and registration fee waivers to the participants.

*(Participants are encouraged to apply for NAACL registration fee waivers.)*

The deadline to submit the posters and abstracts is May 20. Please fill in this submission form: https://forms.gle/2wFjmU3WA3 im87ee9 <https://forms.gle/2wFjmU3WA3im87ee9>

Important Dates:

May 20th: Registration (https://forms.gle/ijHjfgiBAQkSuFPT6)

May 20th: Abstract submission deadline (https://forms.gle/2wFjmU3WA3 im87ee9 <https://forms.gle/2wFjmU3WA3im87ee9>)

May 31st: Notification of acceptance

June 20th: Poster submission deadline

July 10th-15th: NAACL 2022 Conference

We hope to see you all at our event!

Kind regards,

The organizers

Meriem Beloucif, Postdoctoral Researcher at the University of Hamburg (UHH).

Asma Ben Abacha, Senior Scientist at Microsoft.

Khalil Mrini, PhD Candidate at the University of California, San Diego (UCSD).

Nedjma Ousidhoum, Postdoctoral Researcher at the University of Cambridge.

Website https://sites.google.com/view/NorthAfricansInNLP <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://sites.google.com/view/NorthAfricansInNLP__;!!Mih3wA!Wf6xGTqe6e-1YzaVzAVJx2UQE2lksmbqH39VG4AV9t_AeA7HBYO8uIhBh-Dt9hs$>

Twitter @NorthAfricanNLP <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/NorthAfricanNLP__;!!Mih3wA!Wf6xGTqe6e-1YzaVzAVJx2UQE2lksmbqH39VG4AV9t_AeA7HBYO8uIhBN9NK4BA$>

Email northafricansinnlp at gmail.com

Linkedin North Africans in NLP <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.linkedin.com/in/north-africans-in-nlp-31068b1ba/__;!!Mih3wA!Wf6xGTqe6e-1YzaVzAVJx2UQE2lksmbqH39VG4AV9t_AeA7HBYO8uIhBmaIsSH0$>

Facebook North African NLP <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.facebook.com/NorthAfricanNLP__;!!Mih3wA!Wf6xGTqe6e-1YzaVzAVJx2UQE2lksmbqH39VG4AV9t_AeA7HBYO8uIhBX9PeHnM$> -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 25745 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20220329/b37d91c1/attachment.txt>