[Corpora-List] Question re Bachelor programmes

Damien Nouvel damien at nouvels.net
Tue Mar 29 09:50:56 CEST 2022

Dear Mariana,

My institute Inalco (Paris) offers a wide range of bachelors in languages (including ukrainian and russian) and civilisations with a minor in NLP / CS (in French "TAL") you may find relevant information on our website : - bachelors with TAL minor : http://www.inalco.fr/en/study/bachelor-degrees - master TAL http://www.inalco.fr/en/study/master-degrees

You may find detailed information on the website ( http://www.inalco.fr/en/international/international-students/free-movers) and interested students can contact mob-in at inalco.fr .

Our institute is not free, but fees are moderate (approx. 150€~250€). Please take into account that courses are taught in French, so students are supposed to be able to understand / speak French. Applications can be for first, second or third year (L1/L2/L3) depending on current level and skills. We hope this possibility could be viewed as a perspective for young people in Ukraine who are confused about their near and long-term future and will pay special attention to applications coming from the country.

With hope, best,

Damien Nouvel