[Corpora-List] The NAACL 2022 SRW needs more reviewers!

Maria Leonor Pacheco Gonzales pachecog at purdue.edu
Sat Mar 26 16:51:56 CET 2022

We just concluded our submission phase and we received twice the number of submissions compared to last year. Thus, we are in URGENT need of reviewers like you to provide thoughtful, high-quality reviews to the students in our community. We hope that you will join us in making the NAACL 2022 Student Research Workshop a success.

The review process will be double-blind. We aim to assign a list of papers to each reviewer (up to 3 short 5-page papers). Note that we have reserved 4 weeks for reviews.

The tentative reviewing schedule is as follows: March 25: Paper submission deadline April 1: Reviewer assignments published; start of the review period April 29: Reviews due May 8: Author notification

If you think you can help, and have not yet received an invitation through Open Review, please nominate yourself using this form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScPiGcs7nLSpzW5PwOA-CxCLDiEX3MmZvXz4ybGOAhK-AxZVQ/viewform>

Thank you very much for your support!

Best, Daphne Ippolito, Maria L. Pacheco, Liunian Harold Li NAACL SRW 2022 Student Chairs

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3863 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20220326/894a7002/attachment.txt>