[Corpora-List] Question re Bachelor programmes

Mariana Romanyshyn mariana.scorp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 23:43:22 CET 2022

Dear colleagues,

Thank you so much for your answers and for your support! I collected all the information and formed a doc that I shared with our undergraduates and graduates. Hopefully, they will be able to take these amazing opportunities.

Please let me know if anything else comes to mind. I will be updating the doc on the way.

With hopes for peace, Mariana

ср, 23 бер. 2022 р. о 22:25 Mariana Romanyshyn <mariana.scorp at gmail.com> пише:

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1653 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20220325/f540b4ac/attachment.txt>