[Corpora-List] Question re Bachelor programmes

Thu Mar 24 13:35:08 CET 2022

Hi Mariana,

there are a couple of CL programs in Germany – Germany typically does have no or little costs for the programs, but that depends on the state. Most Bachelor programs are in German, Master programs are more often available in English.

Just to list a few:

Heidelberg: https://www.uni-heidelberg.de/en/study/all-subjects/computational-linguistics Tübingen: https://uni-tuebingen.de/studium/studienangebot/verzeichnis-der-studiengaenge/detail/course/computerlinguistik-computational-linguistics-master/ Stuttgart: https://www.ims.uni-stuttgart.de/en/teaching/ Erlangen: https://www.linguistik.phil.fau.de/ Darmstadt: https://www.tu-darmstadt.de/studieren/studieninteressierte/studienangebot_studiengaenge/studiengang_179200.en.jsp

Disclaimer: I am from Stuttgart; if you have questions about our institute or program, feel free to send me an email to roman.klinger at ims.uni-stuttgart.de

 Roman