[Corpora-List] Question re Bachelor programmes

Siegel, Melanie, Prof. Dr. melanie.siegel at h-da.de
Thu Mar 24 13:08:56 CET 2022

Dear Mariana,

Darmstadt University of Applied Science has a program for information science, where there is a lot of linguistics in the program: https://sis.h-da.de/

We would find a possibility to start the studies also in English and teach the students German in parallel.

Best, Melanie

/*****************************************************/ Prof. Dr. Melanie Siegel Information Science Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences Max-Planck-Str. 2 D-64807 Dieburg

https://sis.h-da.de<https://sis.h-da.de/> www.melaniesiegel.de<http://www.melaniesiegel.de/>

Von: corpora-bounces at uib.no <corpora-bounces at uib.no> Im Auftrag von Mariana Romanyshyn Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23. März 2022 22:26 An: corpora at uib.no Betreff: [Corpora-List] Question re Bachelor programmes

Dear colleagues,

Could you please let me know if there are any Bachelor programmes in Applied / Computational / Corpus Linguistics in European universities available for graduates from Ukraine?

Some students here have the ability to pay, but we are mostly interested if there are any free-of-charge opportunities. With the russian invasion of Ukraine, many graduates are lost and have no idea where to apply. Some Ukrainian universities may not be able to accept students this year.

I've already checked https://scienceforukraine.eu/table.html.

Thank you in advance for an suggestions, Mariana Romanyshyn

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 7894 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20220324/390869e6/attachment.txt>