[Corpora-List] Question re Bachelor programmes

Sigita Rackevičienė sigita.rackeviciene at mruni.eu
Thu Mar 24 09:38:17 CET 2022

Dear Mariana, Mykolas Romeris University (Vilnius, Lithuania) offers free-of-charge studies for Ukrainian graduates and students. We have a philology programme and a wide range of study programmes in social sciences. I will send all details to your personal e-mail. Kind regards, Sigita Rackevičienė

From: corpora-bounces at uib.no <corpora-bounces at uib.no> On Behalf Of Mariana Romanyshyn Sent: 23 March 2022 23:26 To: corpora at uib.no Subject: [Corpora-List] Question re Bachelor programmes

Dear colleagues,

Could you please let me know if there are any Bachelor programmes in Applied / Computational / Corpus Linguistics in European universities available for graduates from Ukraine?

Some students here have the ability to pay, but we are mostly interested if there are any free-of-charge opportunities. With the russian invasion of Ukraine, many graduates are lost and have no idea where to apply. Some Ukrainian universities may not be able to accept students this year.

I've already checked https://scienceforukraine.eu/table.html.

Thank you in advance for an suggestions, Mariana Romanyshyn

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 4633 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20220324/12fc6b69/attachment.txt>