[Corpora-List] Question re Bachelor programmes

Mariana Romanyshyn mariana.scorp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 22:25:45 CET 2022

Dear colleagues,

Could you please let me know if there are any Bachelor programmes in Applied / Computational / Corpus Linguistics in European universities available for graduates from Ukraine?

Some students here have the ability to pay, but we are mostly interested if there are any free-of-charge opportunities. With the russian invasion of Ukraine, many graduates are lost and have no idea where to apply. Some Ukrainian universities may not be able to accept students this year.

I've already checked https://scienceforukraine.eu/table.html.

Thank you in advance for an suggestions, Mariana Romanyshyn -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 812 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20220323/43877818/attachment.txt>