[Corpora-List] Call for participation: 17th International Conference on Linguistic Resources & Tools for Natural Language Processing

daniela.gifu daniela.gifu at info.uaic.ro
Sat Mar 19 13:15:28 CET 2022

Dear colleagues!

_We kindly invite you to submit a paper for THE 17TH EDITION OF THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON LINGUISTIC RESOURCES AND TOOLS FOR NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESSING – CONSILR-2022 together with the 2nd DeLORo Workshop, __which will jointly take place from the 10th to the 12th of November 2022, in Chișinău, Republic of Moldova and online. _

We invite papers presenting original and unpublished research in all areas related to Linguistic Resources and Tools for Natural Language Processing. We call for contributions that range from theoretical, empirical and applied linguistics to computational models, from development of resources to their dedicated use for the improvement of the natural language technology, research related to any language or no one in particular; case studies, demos and review papers are also most welcome. We encourage research evidencing specific interest on the Romanian spoken or written language per se or in contrast with other languages or within its idioms, describing morphological, syntactic and semantic structures, pragmatic usage, multi-word expressions, culture-bound or nature-related, the formation of the modern Romanian language, etc. Submitted papers can include descriptions of accomplished or in progress work.

The joint DeLORo [1] event is rooted in a nationally funded project aiming to build a technology capable of automatically transcribing Romanian documents written in Cyrillic into their Latin equivalents, in order to be placed at the base of future linguistic and semantic studies of the Romanian language. The 2nd DeLORo workshop will take place in the 3rd day of the ConsILR conference. Participants not involved in the project are also welcome.

Authors are encouraged to also submit, additional to the papers _per se_, linguistic resources, such as corpora (or corpus examples), demo code, videos and sound files. The ConsILR Proceedings of the editions 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, and 2020 have already been indexed by Clarivate Analytics (former ISI Thomson).

Further information can be found on the conference web site https://profs.info.uaic.ro/~consilr/2022/

THE CONSILR-2022 CONFERENCE IS DEDICATED TO THE UKRAINIAN SCIENTISTS!

THEIR PARTICIPATION IS TAX FREE.

On behalf of the conference organizers,

Daniela GIFU

HTTP://PROFS.INFO.UAIC.RO/~DANIELA.GIFU [2]

Links: ------ [1] http://deloro.iit.academiaromana-is.ro/ [2] http://profs.info.uaic.ro/~daniela.gifu/ -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3716 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20220319/044ab714/attachment.txt>