[Corpora-List] Seeking input on a new policy for paper awards at *ACL conferences

Jonathan Kummerfeld jkummerf at umich.edu
Thu Mar 10 15:25:23 CET 2022

Correction - missed a character in the link to the policy:

https://web.eecs.umich.edu/~jkummerf/draft-acl-award-policy.pdf

Jonathan

e: jkummerf at umich.edu w: www.jkk.name -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3861 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20220310/c8cfd444/attachment.txt>