[Corpora-List] PhD position: "Towards a computational theory of child conversational development" - Institute of language Communication & the Brain, Aix-Marseille University

Abdellah Fourtassi abdellah.fourtassi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 06:59:56 CET 2022

Dear colleagues,

[Apologies for cross-posting!]

We have open Ph.D. positions to join our CoCoDev team (cocodev.fr) at the Institute of language Communication & the Brain (ILCB, Aix-Marseille U niversity).

The Ph.D. researchers will work in the framework of our ANR grant MACoMiC, using deep learning models of NLP and computer vision to lay the groundwork for a computational theory of children's multimodal conversational development.

Below are the links to the announcements. Please spread the word and send your best master's students to the CoCoDev team, the ILCB institute, and the Calanques of Marseille!

1) PhD position with a modeling focus <https://cocodev1.gitlab.io/website/2022/02/27/phd-model>

2) PhD position with an experimental focus <https://cocodev1.gitlab.io/website/2022/02/27/phd-exp>

Best Abdellah --

Abdellah Fourtassi

Assistant Professor Department of Computer Science Institute of Language, Communication, and the Brain Aix-Marseille University, France https://sites.google.com/site/fourtassi/ -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 6003 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20220302/dcbb848f/attachment.txt>