[Corpora-List] [MASC-SLL 2022] CFP and registration are open

Marija Stanojevic mstanojevic118 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 00:27:48 CET 2022

Dear colleagues,

I am one of the organizers of the 9th Mid-Atlantic Student Colloquium on Speech, Language, and Learning, which will happen in Philadelphia, on April 22nd, 2022. You can find more information at the event website mascsll.org or on the flyer <https://www.mascsll.org/assets/MASC-SLL2022.pdf>.

We invite you to send abstracts and to register for the event if you are able to physically attend it. I would suggest registering as soon as you can as the number of places is limited. We kindly ask you to forward the flyer to other NLP, speech, linguistics, or ML researchers and graduate students at your university.

We hope to see you at the event.

Regards, -- Marija Stanojevic, mstanojevic118 at gmail.com -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2003 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20220301/aaf4845d/attachment.txt>