APIL and the General Delegation for the French language and languages of France (DGLFLF) co-organize a session dedicated to automatic language processing, during the online Forum "Innovation, technologies and plurilingualism" organized by the French Ministry of Culture from February 7 th to 9th 2022, in the framework of the French Presidency of the European Union (PFUE).
This session will take place on *Tuesday, February 8th, from 2:00 to 3:30 pm.*
The event will take place online. To follow this event and receive the related links, please register at:
The agenda for this session is as follows:
*WORKSHOP B**: Automatic language processing in the enterprise: case studies*
· Session Chair: Thibault GROUAS, Head of the Languages and Digital Mission, General Delegation for the French Language and Languages of France, Ministry of Culture (France).
*Introduction and presentation of the " DémoTAL " platform*
*First session**: Accessing the multilingual AI market: technology and data transfer*
· Alain COUILLAULT, Director of Innovation, Association of Language Industry Professionals (France) ;
· Thomas FRANÇOIS, University of Louvain (Belgium) ;
· Arianna ROSSI, University of Luxembourg (Luxembourg) ;
· Raphaël SZYMOCHA, Reecall Company;
· Gilles MOYSE, Recital Company;
· Christopher MORSE, Zortify Company.
*Second session**: Multilingual artificial intelligence, a fast growing sector*
· Petros STEFANEAS, Researcher, University of Athens (Greece) ;
· Christian LANGEVIN, Qwam CI Company;
· Patrick SÉGUÉLA, Synapse Company;
· Eric FRANCES, ExpertAI Company;
· Philippe WACKER, Executive Director, LT-Innovate (Belgium) ;
· Sandra DI GIOVANNI, Head of the Open Innovation Lab, Banque de France.
You will find all information about this event on the website dedicated to the PFUE:
We hope to see many of you there,
Minh Anh Nguyen, APIL.
For the organization committee :
Thibault Grouas, DGLFLF ;
Alain Couillault, Hugues de Mazancourt, Minh Anh Nguyen, APIL. -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 14850 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20220119/68777139/attachment.txt>