[Corpora-List] visualization of terms in lines in kind of a Bayesian, navigational way ...

Amir Zeldes Amir.Zeldes at georgetown.edu
Sat Jan 29 16:31:27 CET 2022

Hi Albretch,

It's not a neat library or anything, but I think we did something similar to what you're describing for the Coptic Dictionary Online:

https://coptic-dictionary.org/network.cgi?word=%CF%AD%E2%B2%93%E2%B2%9B%E2%B2%89&pos=V&tla=CF17565

It's a little widget that shows common sequence transitions with a certain node word, based on dependency subtrees to account for cases where an optional modifier may or may not appear, and weights indicating the frequencies.

Not sure if this helps but I thought it might be worth mentioning,

Amir