[Corpora-List] Job: AI engineer (NLP specialization) - fully remote

Elena Callegari elena.callegari at yahoo.fr
Thu Jan 27 11:58:40 CET 2022

We are looking for a Machine Learning expert who is willing to specialize in Natural Language Processing and Natural Language Generation.  The position is full time and fully remote. The deadline for applications is February 11th 2022.  Who are we?We are SageWrite (https://sagewrite.com/), an Icelandic AI startup that is developing a text-generation and text-enhancement platform for academic writing. We use state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence techniques to help academics write better papers, faster. Our platform takes in a rough outline of what researchers want to write and generate the corresponding text for them. Research drives progress: our mission is to help researchers spend less time writing their papers, and more time working on perfecting their ideas and research. What will you do?You will be:

- Training large-scale deep learning models and thinking deeply about why they might be making the predictions that they are making;

- Reading, analyzing and critiquing papers in fields such as NLP and NLG;

- Participating in brainstorming sessions and research meetings with our team and external advisors, where we discuss and challenge each other’s ideas;

- Developing our internal package;

- Writing production code to serve our trained models on the cloud.

For more info on the position: SageWrite | » AI engineer (NLP Specialization) – FULLTIME, REMOTE Please feel free to share this link with anyone you think might be interested in this position! Thanks and best,  Elena Callegari

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 4501 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20220127/71b71688/attachment.txt>