Interdisciplinary Approaches to Data Collection, Annotation and Computational Processing of Code-Switched Languages Around the World <https://www.mdpi.com/journal/languages/special_issues/Computational_Codeswitching>
We invite submissions authored by computational linguists, speech technologists, and linguists describing novel or existing research on computational processing of Code-switching (C-S) and/or proposing interdisciplinary solutions for the existing challenges (e.g., how linguistic research in C-S could be useful for the computational processing of C-S). We also welcome papers describing, analysing, or providing alternatives for the creation, curation, and annotation of C-S datasets across languages around the world. Submissions may include, but they are not limited to:
* Computational Techniques for processing code-switched languages (including less documented and/or low-resource languages) around the world
* Collection and annotation of code-switched spoken data for Automatic Speech Processing
* Collection and annotation of code-switched textual data for NLP
* Development and utilization of multilingual computational models for processing spoken and textual C-S data sets.
* Self-supervised models for processing spoken and textual C-S data sets.
* Evaluation benchmarks for code-switched NLP methods and speech systems. Detailed information about the call is here<https://www.mdpi.com/journal/languages/special_issues/Computational_Codeswitching>. The submission guidelines to the journal are here<https://www.mdpi.com/journal/languages/instructions>.
* Abstract Submission Deadline: 1 Feb 2022
* Notification of Acceptance: 1 April 2022
* Full Manuscript Deadline: 1 May 2022 Kind regards,
-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 8199 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20220120/9b5800a8/attachment.txt>