[Corpora-List] Corpora in outcome-oriented contexts

David Jones david at justknowledge.com.au
Tue Jan 4 20:50:25 CET 2022

Greetings

Prof Monika Bednarek at Sydney University referred me to this list. I am a PhD student at Alphacrucis college (Sydney, Australia), combining studies in business and linguistics. I have an intense research and practice focus on collaborative work dating back many years. I am exploring a theory about the existence of what I term "Purpose Registers" in outcome-focused interactions.

I am seeking leads to any English corpora that record the texts of cooperative work. Examples include:

* Strategy workshops

* Architect interactions

* Designer interactions

* Project-based environments, such as Engineering or Design.

* Shopfloor interactions

I'm fully prepared for these to be embedded in a mixed corpora - I'm prepared to do the sifting.

I would be most grateful for any leads, links or referrals you could give me to progress my quest.

My research findings are based on understanding outcome-focussed cooperative work as a phased trajectory of conversational interactions. I have identifies three distinct dynamical ecosystems (behaviours and artefacts) and the phase change markers.

I would welcome the opportunity to collaborate in multidimensional analysis of the three distinct registers I have discerned.

David Jones Expert in Collaborative Work: more productive, less frustrated, most impact

Key: The Technology of Talk M: +61 (0)4 29 39 49 84

E: <mailto:david at justknowledge.com.au> david at justknowledge.com.au W: <http://key.technology/> key.technology

T: <http://twitter.com/convodavid> http://twitter.com/convodavid

L: <https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-jones-conversations/> https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-jones-conversations/

PO Box 661 Katoomba NSW 2780 Key: The Technology of Talk is a business of Just Knowledge Australia

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: winmail.dat Type: application/ms-tnef Size: 5930 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20220105/cd49e472/attachment.bin>