[Corpora-List] NAACL 2022 Student Research Workshop: CfP

Maria Leonor Pacheco Gonzales pachecog at purdue.edu
Fri Jan 14 00:16:17 CET 2022

NAACL 2022 Student Research Workshop: Call for Papers

The NAACL Student Research Workshop (SRW) is held in conjunction with the main conference, which will take place in a hybrid virtual/physical format this coming July in Seattle, Washington. SRW offers a venue for student researchers to present their work in computational linguistics and natural language processing. The goal of SRW is to broaden participation at NAACL and facilitate interactions between researchers at various stages of their academic careers. We offer the following: A peer-reviewed proceedings with the opportunity for students to present their work during NAACL 2022. Unlike the main conference proceedings, we welcome preliminary work in addition to completed results. We also have a thesis proposal track, where students can submit a discussion of their planned research direction. We accept both archival and non-archival submissions. The submission due date is March 25.

Pre-submission mentorship on paper drafts. Drafts submitted to the mentorship program may be later submitted to the SRW proceedings or to other venues. The submission due date is February 1.

The opportunity to apply for a travel grant if your paper is accepted into SRW.

The SRW's pre-submission mentorship program offers students the opportunity to get advance feedback from an experienced researcher in their area before submitting their paper for review. We especially encourage students working on their first papers to apply. The aim is to help students improve the quality of their written communication and presentation, ahead of submitting their paper for formal review. Please see our website for how to participate in the mentorship program.<https://naacl2022-srw.github.io/mentoring>

We are also looking for more experienced researchers to sign up as mentors and reviewers. If you are a professor, postdoc, or industry researcher and are interested in volunteering as a mentor, please sign up here.<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdU-VVhDZOonrESkY81WY-JOWlVIlXjH3TXY3DcdeIO25R1Yw/viewform>

If you have any questions or suggestions, please email us at naacl2022-srw at googlegroups.com<mailto:naacl2022-srw at googlegroups.com>

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 8346 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20220113/9d38b0ae/attachment.txt>