[Corpora-List] JOB: Assistant/Associate/Full Professor (permanent) at Jönköping University, Sweden

Marcel Bollmann marcel at bollmann.me
Fri Jan 7 13:53:39 CET 2022

Dear all,

Jönköping AI Lab (JAIL) is looking to recruit *one Full Professor**and **two Assistant/Associate Professors in Computer Science*.

We are a quickly-growing, multidisciplinary research group with a focus on applied data-driven AI via machine learning and semantic technologies. Applicants for these positions can come from any relevant research area within artificial intelligence or software engineering, such as /machine learning, *natural language processing and text mining,* computer vision, deep learning, edge computing, explainable AI, human-centered AI, FAT (fairness, accountability and transparency), knowledge representation and semantics, /etc.

We offer permanent contracts for all of these positions.

Deadline for applications is *January 23rd, 2022*; starting dates are to be negotiated.

Please find the full details for the advertised positions here:

* Assistant/Associate Professor:

https://ju.varbi.com/what:job/jobID:460573/?lang=en

* Full Professor: https://ju.varbi.com/what:job/jobID:457916/?lang=en

Point of contact for these positions is Dr. Karl Hammar <karl.hammar at ju.se <mailto:karl.hammar at ju.se>>, but of course I'm also happy to answer questions!

Best regards, Marcel Bollmann

-- Marcel Bollmann, Dr. phil. Assistant Professor of Computer Science Jönköping AI Lab @ Jönköping University, Sweden www:https://marcel.bollmann.me/ -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2268 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20220107/984d03c7/attachment.txt>