[Corpora-List] Senior Full/Associate Professor of NLP at UCSC. Deadline January 7th

Marilyn Walker mawalker at ucsc.edu
Thu Jan 6 22:03:32 CET 2022

Dear Colleagues. UCSC is recruiting for a Senior Full/Associate Professor of NLP this year.

We are seeking someone with an outstanding research program who is interested in making connections between our NLP MS program and the NLP research community in Silicon Valley.

The location is at our Silicon Valley campus in Santa Clara, right in the heart of all the buzz in Silicon Valley with its consulting opportunities. The job involves mostly graduate teaching on our NLP MS program. The successful candidate is expected to eventually become the NLP Program Director: this role comes with one quarter teaching relief, so only two courses a year (quarter system).

Deadline is Friday January the 7th. See the advert here. Sorry for the short notice, what a year last year was....

https://recruit.ucsc.edu/JPF01170

Please feel free to share broadly with your networks. Let me know if you have any questions,

Lyn -- Professor Marilyn Walker Fellow of the Association for Computational Linguistics Program Director, NLP MS Program, https://grad.soe.ucsc.edu/nlp Natural Language and Dialogue Systems Lab Department of Computer Science and Engineering Baskin School of Engineering University of California Santa Cruz users.soe.ucsc.edu/~maw -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3948 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20220106/d4f1ad48/attachment.txt>