[Corpora-List] Looking for citizen scientists to fight misinformation

Gozde Gul goezde.guel at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 5 15:43:25 CET 2022

Dear all,

Massive amounts of data are being created each day, however some can be misleading and manipulative. We are running a project <http://netisci.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/> at UKP Lab, TU Darmstadt, to get citizens involved in the fight against misinformation by involving them in argument annotation. With your help, we can build better systems for identifying, categorizing, and verifying the quality of online information.

The task is pretty easy:

To help with annotation, you can

1.

Go to the website: http://netisci.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/

2.

Select the study (*Currently only "Perspectrum Citizen Science

Annotation"*)

3.

Approve the consent form

4.

Start the annotation task

We are sincerely grateful for your help!

Dr. Gözde Gül Şahin,

On behalf of Citizen Science Team

Ubiquitous Knowledge Processing (UKP) Lab

FB 20 / Department of Computer Science Technical University of Darmstadt

Hochschulstr. 10, 64289 Darmstadt, Germany

Room S2|02|B117

First LOEWE Distinguished Chair “Ubiquitous Knowledge Processing” https://www.ukp.tu-darmstadt.de

Hessian.AI: the Hessian Center for Artificial Intelligence https://hessian.ai

ATHENE: National Research Center for Applied Cybersecurity https://www.athene-center.de -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 17397 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20220105/96bda57a/attachment.txt>