[Corpora-List] [Jobs] Research Scientist positions at Megagon Labs

Estevam Hruschka estevam at megagon.ai
Tue Jan 4 03:26:48 CET 2022

Megagon Labs <https://megagon.ai/> is an innovation hub within the Recruit Group <https://recruit-holdings.com/>, conducting top-notch research, contributing to advancing the state of the art in NLP/ML/DB/HCI/AI through the publication of scientific papers in top-tier venues, and building technologies in Mountain View and Tokyo. We are making impacts through the Recruit Group’s worldwide services and products by collaborating with its subsidiaries such as Indeed and Glassdoor. Our mission is to empower people with better information to make their best decision. The areas we focus are Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Data Management, Data Integration, and Human-Computer Interaction.

Megagon Labs is continuously hiring Research Scientists at all levels. You can apply through the website (https://megagon.ai/jobs/research-scientist/) and also, feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions. More details about the position and about our Lab are available below.

Research Scientist Responsibilities:

* Participate in cutting edge research in the following areas: Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Data Management and Integration, Data Mining, Knowledge Representation, Bot interfaces, Crowdsourcing, and Visualization.

* Develop solutions for the real world, and work on large scale problems with the engineering and product teams.

Minimum Qualifications

* PhD (or MS working towards a PhD) in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience with an outstanding publication record and service track record commensurate with experience.

* Strong programming experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Python, Java.

Preferred Qualifications

* Relevant work experience, including full-time industry experience or as a researcher in a lab.

* Strong publication record.

* Ability to design and execute a research agenda and publish results in top-tier venues.

* Personal or professional experience in working with people of diverse backgrounds.

Additional Benefits

We offer a very competitive salary package and full benefits (medical, dental, vision & life insurance, etc). Megagon Labs is located in downtown Mountain View, CA, is in close proximity to the resources and opportunities of Silicon Valley and benefits from nearby leading universities such as Stanford and Berkeley. It is also close to many amenities, top schools, and outdoor activities. Megagon Labs provides a highly diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.

About Megagon Labs

Megagon Labs <https://megagon.ai/> is an innovation hub within the Recruit Group <https://recruit-holdings.com/>, conducting top-notch research and building technologies in Mountain View and Tokyo. We are making impacts through the Recruit Group's worldwide services and products by collaborating with its subsidiaries such as Indeed and Glassdoor. Our mission is to empower people with better information to make their best decision. The areas we focus are Data Management, Data Integration, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Human-Computer Interaction.

Founded in 1960, the Recruit Group started as a business focused on recruitment advertising that targeted university students. While expanding over time into other human resources-related services, Recruit also branched into promotional areas supporting life events and lifestyles, evolving into an enterprise that revolves under three strategic business units: Global Online HR, Media & Solutions, and Global Staffing.

Recruit, with over 350 subsidiaries and over 45,000 employees, today generates over $21B in global sales. Recruit has a market capitalization of $50B and is among the top 20 companies in Japan. Within Japan, Recruit is known as the best company for grooming future business leaders.

Recruit’s AI vision is a future where people’s needs and desires are satisfied with immediate access to the most useful services and information. This will be fulfilled using the power of large-scale data, advanced human interfaces, and advanced computing research and technology. -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 11415 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20220103/8798c5ca/attachment.txt>