[Corpora-List] Lecturer (Assistant professor) in Data Intensive Systems - University of Manchester

André Freitas andrenfreitas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 14:16:37 CET 2022

Lecturer (Assistant professor) in Data Intensive Systems Department of Computer Science University of Manchester

Hours per week: Full time Contract Duration: Permanent Closing Date: 13th January 2022

The Department of Computer Science at the University of Manchester is well established as a leading research institution, and values exceptional researchers. In the context of a growing interdisciplinary teaching activity in Data Science, we are seeking to grow our activities in data science and data engineering.

We welcome applications relating to one or more of: AI for data management, scalable intelligent systems, data preparation, graph data and scalable data analytics. However, this is not an exclusive list, and we are interested in receiving applications in all aspects of data intensive systems. For example, we would be open to making appointments that could drive new research initiatives with our groups on natural language processing, cyber security and computer architecture.

For further information, see:

https://www.jobs.manchester.ac.uk/internal/displayjob.aspx?jobid=21287 -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1250 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20220103/9bf5b392/attachment.txt>