[Corpora-List] From Listadm: Corpora list will be terminated in the beginning of May after 30 years

Hoffmann, Sebastian, Univ.-Prof. Dr. hoffmann at uni-trier.de
Wed Apr 27 12:30:53 CEST 2022

Dear Khalid, Knut and list members, Since I previously posted here to say that ICAME would very much hope to find a solution to make sure that the Corpora list can continue to exist, and since I of course don't want to give the impression that there are now different organisations who are competing for the privilege to do so: I very much welcome the swift action on the part of ELRA and would like to thank everyone involved for making this happen! Best, Sebastian (Chair of the ICAME Board)