[Corpora-List] From Listadm: Corpora list will be terminated in the beginning of May after 30 years

Antonio Branco antonio.branco at di.fc.ul.pt
Wed Apr 27 12:19:28 CEST 2022

Dear Knut,

Many thanks for all your effort in maintaining this mailing list, a contribution of utmost importance to our community.

ELRA is willing and ready to provide the means to support the list and is offering to be responsible for its continuation.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

António Branco

(ELRA President)