[Corpora-List] From Listadm: Corpora list will be terminated in the beginning of May after 30 years

Vlado Keselj vlado at dnlp.ca
Tue Apr 26 19:28:53 CEST 2022

For anyone running a Linux system continually (e.g., a desktop server), it is relatively easy to setup an email list such as Mailman. One problem is avoiding firewalls and addressing different kinds of false-positive anti-spam measures. It is sad that email, a truly distributed Internet application, is pushed more and more into centralized silos of the Internet giants.

I definitely hope the list will continue from another server. I cautiously offered to help if there is no other solution. :)

Regards, Vlado