[Corpora-List] From Listadm: Corpora list will be terminated in the beginning of May after 30 years

Marilyn Walker mawalker at ucsc.edu
Tue Apr 26 19:23:33 CEST 2022

Diana, This is a good point. I hope that LREC/ELRA community could possibly take this on and set up a new server for for the corpora list. I'm not sure who exactly to copy to reach them, I am not sure I have successfully found the relevant emails.

Somehow the list has to be preserved. So we need to keep all the email addresses intact so they can be migrated to a new list. I find the corpora list to be the most useful of all the lists I belong to. Best, Marilyn