[Corpora-List] From Listadm: Corpora list will be terminated in the beginning of May after 30 years

Miloš Jakubíček milos.jakubicek at sketchengine.eu
Tue Apr 26 09:44:32 CEST 2022

Blimey...as if "stop supporting Unix mail and have moved to Microsoft Exchange" wouldn't be enough of a disaster per se.

We still have mailman running (and certainly have no plans to introduce any Windows to our infrastructure :-), so if you fail to find anyone better (and I'm sure plenty of academic institutions would be proud to host the list), let me know and we will be happy to arrange for some smooth transfer and host the list (even long term).

Best, Milos