[Corpora-List] From Listadm: Corpora list will be terminated in the beginning of May after 30 years

HRezaei mr.hrezaei at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 03:51:45 CEST 2022

Dear Knut,

Thank you so much for your precious efforts so far. I check it even on an hourly basis to find funded Ph.D. positions. Such a great resource is definitely worth remaining online.

Thus, I'm also determined to find a host for it. I know several universities that might be interested, dropped a note to the first one just now. Even if none, I can set it up on a personal server.

Best regards, Hosein Rezaei