[Corpora-List] From Listadm: Corpora list will be terminated in the beginning of May after 30 years

Pavel Vondřička pavel.vondricka at ff.cuni.cz
Tue Apr 26 00:58:44 CEST 2022

Hei Knut,

That sounds as "the end of an epoch", but I believe our institute could take over. Our faculty made the same decision some time ago, but we are still independent. I will discuss it with my colleagues and look at some software in the morning. Currently we only run some static maillists for a few dozen people, but an upgrade might help us too.

Beste hilsen til alle i Bergen, Pavel