[Corpora-List] From Listadm: Corpora list will be terminated in the beginning of May after 30 years

Kilian Evang kilian.evang at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 22:35:40 CEST 2022

Dear Knut,

Thank you so much for running Corpora-List for all these years! I consider it one of the most prized institutions of computational linguistics and adjacent disciplines. I would very much like to see it continue in a similar form.

I briefly considered volunteering to make that happen, but think that someone with tenure and permanent ties to their current institution will be in a better position to do so.

Cheers, Kilian