[Corpora-List] NAACL 2022 Joint call for Diversity and Inclusion Subsidies and Volunteer Awards

Nedjma OUSIDHOUM nedjma.ousidhoum at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 11:42:22 CEST 2022

Dear corpora-list members

NAACL 2022 is providing D&I funds for registration, caregiving, bandwidth, travel, VPN subsidies and volunteer opportunities. We strongly encourage researchers from developing countries and marginalized communities to apply for subsidies to maximize their chances of getting their registration fees waived.

We are also seeking student and non-student volunteers for the 2022 Annual Conference of the North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics (NAACL 2022). In exchange for one full day equivalent of work, student volunteers receive free registration to the main conference (including workshops and tutorials) and ACL membership for one year. Non-student volunteers receive free registration to the main conference (including workshops and tutorials). We encourage undergraduate students as volunteers, as well as PhD and MSc students. Please apply by 2 weeks before the early registration deadline at this link <https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=DQSIkWdsW0yxEjajBLZtrQAAAAAAAAAAAAO__UAd5zRUMk5UN0hGREVZS1ZBWEpNSTY0WkNORDBQRy4u> .

*Please apply as soon as possible, so we can approve your application quickly before the funding runs out.*

*Please visit https://2022.naacl.org/blog/subsidies/ <https://2022.naacl.org/blog/subsidies/> for more details.* If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the D&I committee <https://2022.naacl.org/committees/diversity-inclusion/>. (Email: naacl-2022-dei-chairs at googlegroups.com).

Best regards, Nedjma Ousidhoum on behalf of the NAACL 2022 D&I committee. -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3752 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20220420/66053fe5/attachment.txt>