[Corpora-List] Research Positions at Alexa

Vu Thuy vthuy41 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 21:18:31 CEST 2022

Dear colleagues,

The Web-based Question Answering (WQA) is a research group from Amazon Alexa AI - Web Information, working on developing and inventing future web-scale Question Answering (QA) systems. We are inviting researchers excited about developing modern AI-based Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Information Retrieval (IR) techniques to join our mission to make Alexa smarter!

This is an exciting opportunity for emerging scholars interested in inventing and delivering industry-leading NLP and QA technologies to worldwide customers.

Some of our openings include (locations: Bay Area, Seattle, Los Angeles, other US cities):

- Applied Scientist: https://www.amazon.jobs/jobs/1943343?no_int_redir=1

- Sr. Applied Scientist:

https://www.amazon.jobs/jobs/1625290?no_int_redir=1

- Sr. Applied Scientist:

https://www.amazon.jobs/jobs/1890549?no_int_redir=1

Our notable publications include:

- Web-based Answer Selection QA

- SoTA sequential fine-tuning technique on WikiQA - TANDA:

https://ojs.aaai.org/index.php/AAAI/article/view/6282/6138

- Web-based Answer Generation QA:

https://aclanthology.org/2021.findings-acl.374.pdf

- Efficiency & Green AI initiatives

- Sequential Reranking:

https://dl.acm.org/doi/abs/10.1145/3397271.3401266

- Question Classification:

https://aclanthology.org/2021.emnlp-main.583.pdf

- Automatic evaluation:

https://aclanthology.org/2021.naacl-main.412.pdf

Please send your questions to wqa-research-contact at amazon.com

Cheers,

The Web-based Question Answering (WQA) team -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2805 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20220419/a0335d4c/attachment.txt>