[Corpora-List] Available sponsored registrations for students for LChange’22 and ACL 2022

Syrielle Montariol syrielle.montariol at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 18:21:28 CEST 2022

Dear colleagues,

Thanks to the sponsorship of iguanodon.ai, our LChange’22 workshop (3rd International Workshop on Computational Approaches to Historical Language Change 2022, https://languagechange.org/events/2022-acl-lchange/) is able to sponsor the *registration fees for the ACL 2022 conference***, including the yearly ACL membership fee, for one student.

We therefore would like to invite interested students to apply by email, **by April 24th 23:59 CEST**, to syrielle.montariol at inria.fr with the following information:

-

Short CV

-

500-word abstract about current research

-

Whether it would be your first xACL event

-

Whether you have an accepted paper at ACL 2022 or at a workshop.

-

Confirmation of your “student” status

We particularly encourage sponsorship applications from diverse backgrounds and underrepresented groups in the NLP community.

Thanking you,

Workshop organizers

Nina Tahmasebi, University of Gothenburg Lars Borin, University of Gothenburg

Simon Hengchen, University of Gothenburg

Syrielle Montariol, University Paris-Saclay

Haim Dubossarsky, Queen Mary University of London

Andrey Kutuzov, University of Oslo -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 9168 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20220415/2171216e/attachment.txt>