[Corpora-List] Job: Research Engineer (NLP/IR/ML)

Carsten Schnober carschno at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 10:49:12 CEST 2022

For their Amsterdam based team, Wizenoze is looking for a research engineer with a background in natural language processing, information retrieval, machine learning or a related field. Do you want to energize the minds of today to be ready for their future? Do you want to work on innovative NLP and IR to revolutionize education? Come and join us in creating the best products to unlock the full potential of each and every student.

*Wizenoze*

Wizenoze aims to change the way people learn using the internet. We develop software that helps people discover information that matches their interests and abilities. Using our tools, students have demonstrated improved learning outcomes. Wizenoze is an award-winning scale-up. Our best asset is our team. We are a diverse mix of smart people from 10 nationalities with backgrounds in education, technology, science, and commerce.

*The job*

As an experienced research engineer, you will be part of the science team, working on new technology to collect, classify and organize information. You will build machine learning, natural language processing, and information retrieval models to sort the content by reading age, content type, and educational value. You will analyze content to find smarter matches and better connections between documents. Your job will be driven by data and input from the product team. All improvements come from a deeper understanding of user needs, usage data, and customer feedback. We have expert users on the curator team who provide another level of input to our algorithms. The close cooperation between these teams makes this an exciting role in which you can really make an impact.

*Interested?*

Do you want to energize the minds of today to be ready for their future? Send your cv and cover letter to jobs at wizenoze.com with the subject “Research Engineer”. Full details at https://www.wizenoze.com/career/research-engineer-nlp-ir-ml/ -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3788 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20220415/1fa17112/attachment.txt>