[Corpora-List] Help the ACL Anthology identify important scientific indices for publications (2-minute survey)

A. Seza Doğruöz as.dogruoz at ugent.be
Thu Apr 14 09:24:14 CEST 2022

ACL’s (Association for Computational Linguistics) top conferences are some of the premier venues for publication across the world. In our field, publications in these conferences are considered as top-quality peer-reviewed publications. However, they may not always appear in academic indices appropriately, which negatively affects academics seeking recognition and promotion within their university systems and/or for funding applications. To help with this, the ACL Anthology is undertaking an effort to ensure that top-tier ACL proceedings are properly registered in important scientific indices. To identify these indices, we need your help. Please fill in this form<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=3hyB1-_sbEmPkaF4YkG5nOVd38P-GJRLqc-8ojPxAf9UOFVSRUdKV1dMNDkyQ0JJQzVQSk9YN043Qi4u> before April 30th.

Thank you for your time and feedback in advance.

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3074 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20220414/2d3e10f6/attachment.txt>