[Corpora-List] Book Chapter proposals

Bayan Shawar bshawar at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 22:33:25 CEST 2022

Dear Colleagues,I hope this e-mail finds you well. As a co-editor of a book titled, “Trends, Applications, and Challenges of Chatbot Technology”, I invite to submit chapter proposals to the book related or fall under one of these topics:

- Chatbot Foundations and Evolution.

- Chatbot Algorithms, Techniques, and Technologies.

- Human-Computer Interaction Aspects of Chatbot Design and Evaluation.

- Privacy and Security of Chatbots.

- Applications of Chatbots in Healthcare.

- Applications of Chatbots in Education.

- Application of Chatbots in IoT

- Chatbots for Business and Customer Support.

- Chatbot Challenges and Future.

Important Deadlines

- Proposals Submission Deadline: May 7, 2022

- Full Chapters Due: September 4, 2022

- Submission Date: September 4, 2022

The book will be published by IGI, and there are no publication fees. For more information, please refer to: https://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/5874

  Your contributions are highly appreciated. Best Wishes, Bayan Abu ShawarAssociate Professor,College of Engineering-Cybersecurity DepartmentAl Ain University-UAE

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 7967 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20220412/c68d983f/attachment.txt>