[Corpora-List] Coptic Scriptorium - data release 4.2.0

Amir Zeldes Amir.Zeldes at georgetown.edu
Thu Sep 30 17:09:26 CEST 2021

* apologies for cross-postings *

We are pleased to announce release 4.2.0 of Coptic Scriptorium data for the Coptic language (Afro-Asiatic, Egyptian). The data, which includes subsets with manual, semi-automatic and automatic tagging, UD parsing, nested NER, entity linking and more, can be downloaded in .conllu format, Corpus Workbench, TEI XML, PAULA XML and as indexed ANNIS dumps here:

https://github.com/CopticScriptorium/corpora

Coptic Scriptorium is a collaborative, interdisciplinary project supporting digital publication and access for materials and tools for the Coptic language. The project is supported by the National Endowment for the Humanities <https://www.neh.gov/> (HAA-261271-18). For more information about the project, please visit our website:

https://copticscriptorium.org/

Or to read Coptic texts directly, please browse our publications here:

http://data.copticscriptorium.org/

With best wishes,

The Coptic Scriptorium team

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3441 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20210930/ff547ad7/attachment.txt>