[Corpora-List] Associate Research Scientist in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing, UKP Lab Darmstadt

Elisabeth Niemann niemann at ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Sep 29 10:26:46 CEST 2021

The Ubiquitous Knowledge Processing (UKP) Lab at the Department of Computer Science, Technical University Darmstadt, Germany has several openings for an

Associate Research Scientist (PostDoc- or PhD-level) in Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP).

Potential topics include but are not limited to: (i) Cybersecurity for NLP (robust and safe NLP) (ii) Cross-document Representation Learning and Document Understanding, and (iii) Conversational AI for Expert Domains.

Become part of our fun, ambitious and successful team doing cutting edge research. You can find further information about the openings by visiting our lab website:

https://www.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/ukp/ukp_home/jobs_ukp/2021_associate_research_scientist_ml_nlp_3.en.jsp

-------------------------------------------------------------------- Prof. Dr. Iryna Gurevych UKP Lab Technical University Darmstadt, Germany http://www.ukp.tu-darmstadt.de/

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 4037 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20210929/1afafc50/attachment.txt>