[Corpora-List] ALPS 2022 (Online) Winter School: last call (deadline = Sep 30th)

François Portet francois.portet at imag.fr
Thu Sep 16 19:08:41 CEST 2021

This is the last call for application to the winter school : Advanced Language Processing School (ALPS 2022) (http://lig-alps.imag.fr/).

We extended the deadline to _Sept 30th_. Go to http://lig-alps.imag.fr/index.php/application/ to apply.

Our list of invited speakers has also been updated and it is awesome !

 - Kyunghyun Cho (NYU, USA)

 - Yejin Choi (University of Washington and Allen Institute for AI, USA)

 - Mona Diab (Facebook AI & The George Washington University, USA)

 - Iryna Gurevych and Jonas Pfeiffer (Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany)

 - Graham Neubig (Carnegie Mellon University, USA)

 - Colin Raffel (UNC Chapel Hill, USA  and Hugging Face, France)

 - Djamé Seddah (Université Paris-Sorbonne – Paris 4, INRIA/Almanach, France)

> /FIRST CALL FOR PARTICIPATION/
> /​/
> /Advanced Language Processing School (ALPS) 2022/
> /Jan, 17-22 2022/
> /Grenoble - France/
> /ALPS2022 will take place entirely *ONLINE*/
>
> /​/
> /University Grenoble Alpes and Naver Labs Europe are announcing the
> second Advanced Language Processing School (ALPS) 2022./
> /​/
> /Important Dates/
> /Application Deadline - Sept, 15th 2021/
> /Notification - Oct 1st 2021/
> /Registration Deadline - Oct, 31st 2021/
> /Winter School - Jan, 17-22 2022/
> /​/
> /Target Audience/
> /This is a winter school covering advanced topics in NLP, and we are
> primarily targeting doctoral students and advanced (research) masters.
> A few slots will also be reserved to academics and persons working in
> research-heavy positions in industry./
> /​/
> /Characteristics/
> /This winter school aims to provide talks of renowned NLP researchers,
> as well as creating an ideal environment to work together./
> //
> /Confirmed speakers so far:/
> / - Kyunghyun Cho (NYU, USA)/
> / - Yejin Choi (University of Washington and Allen Institute for AI, USA)/
> / - Graham Neubig (Carnegie Mellon University, USA)/
> / - Colin Raffel (UNC Chapel Hill, USA  and Hugging Face, France)/
> //
> //
> /In addition to the talks, we plan to have several labs (tba) with
> teacher assistants helping out. Poster sessions will be also organized
> for participants to present their work and interact with each other.
> Last year schedule is available on this /link
> <http://alps-2021.imag.fr/index.php/schedule/index.html>/./
>
> /Website and online application: http://lig-alps.imag.fr/
> <http://alps.imag.fr/>/
> /Questions: alps2021 at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr
> <mailto:alps2021 at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr>/

-- François PORTET Professeur - Univ Grenoble Alpes Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble - Équipe GETALP Bâtiment IMAG - Office 333 700 avenue Centrale Domaine Universitaire - 38401 St Martin d'Hères FRANCE

Phone: +33 (0)4 57 42 15 44 Email:francois.portet at imag.fr www:http://membres-liglab.imag.fr/portet/

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 10246 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20210916/d8b9d159/attachment.txt>