[Corpora-List] Call for Papers special issue of ACM Journal of Data and Information Quality, deadline November 15, 2021

Elena Kochkina e.kochkina at qmul.ac.uk
Sun Oct 31 17:55:35 CET 2021

Dear colleagues,

This is a kind reminder that you can still submit your technical papers to a special issue of the ACM Journal of Data and Information Quality with the deadline on November 15, 2021.

The focus of the special issue is on identifying what new problems and technical solutions we need to work on, rather than incremental solutions to what we are doing already.

The following is an indicative list of topics:

* Misinformation

* Disinformation

* Trustworthiness of COVID-19 news and guidance

* Hate speech

* Online harassment and cyberbullying

* Credibility

* Hyper-partisanship and bias

* Image/video verification

* Fake amplification

* Fake reviews

* Polarization and echo chambers

* Transparency in content and source moderation

* Privacy requirements