[Corpora-List] Corpora, annotation schema/guidelines and NER systems for LOCATION or geonames

Salvador Lima salvador.limalopez at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 17:53:41 CEST 2021

Dear all,

We are trying to collect a more comprehensive view on the current NLP resources related to the annotation, automatic recognition, and normalization/grounding of LOCATION or geonames/places related entity types (for data in English, and particularly also other languages).

We did have a look at the ENAMEX tagset (Location and sub-tags) and guidelines, ACE and CLIA.

We would really appreciate feedback on current NER and entity linking components, corpora, and also annotation guidelines for different languages, including English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, or Swedish. Anything with a special focus on movements and travels would also be really interesting.

Best regards,

-- Salvador Lima Lopez RESEARCH ENGINEER Life Sciences - Text Mining, BSC-CNS Barcelona, Spain -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1193 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20211028/584cffc8/attachment.txt>