[Corpora-List] Annotator/Knowledge Engineer position at YUKKA Lab, Berlin

Katarzyna Marszałek-Kowalewska k.marszalek.kowalewska at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 09:16:48 CEST 2021

*ANNOTATOR / KNOWLEDGE ENGINEER (STUDENT)* Berlin Remote Full-Time / Part-Time Immediately

YUKKA Lab AG is looking for an annotator/knowledge engineer to join our Data & Resources Team.

Requirements:

- Student in linguistics, philology, or translation

- Good understanding of language analysis, e.g. part-of-speech,

morphology, syntax, semantics

- Native fluency in German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, French, or Italian

- Excellent English skills

- Creativity and motivation to push product development

- Technically-minded

- Ability to research and collect information from a wide variety of

resources

Nice to have:

- Knowledge of additional languages

Responsibilities:

- Annotation of data with linguistic information

- Development of language resources

More About Us We are a fast-growing FinTech and hiring talented engineers with a broad understanding of technology, visionary and creative thinking for thrilling development tasks. We are unique in sentiment analysis by screening professional print and media content. Our focus is the financial market but we are enlarging our products for overall market sentiment detection. We understand the value of data. Our software analyses online and print news and derives market sentiments. We analyze sectors, indexes, and securities all over the financial markets.

Contact Do you believe that you would be a good fit for YUKKA Lab? Great! Please send your application with a possible start date to Katarzyna Marszalek-Kowalewska (kmk at yukkalab.com). No recruiters, please. -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1787 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20211028/0a584210/attachment.txt>