YUKKA Lab AG is looking for an annotator/knowledge engineer to join our Data & Resources Team.
- Student in linguistics, philology, or translation
- Good understanding of language analysis, e.g. part-of-speech,
morphology, syntax, semantics
- Native fluency in German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, French, or Italian
- Excellent English skills
- Creativity and motivation to push product development
- Ability to research and collect information from a wide variety of
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of additional languages
- Annotation of data with linguistic information
- Development of language resources
More About Us We are a fast-growing FinTech and hiring talented engineers with a broad understanding of technology, visionary and creative thinking for thrilling development tasks. We are unique in sentiment analysis by screening professional print and media content. Our focus is the financial market but we are enlarging our products for overall market sentiment detection. We understand the value of data. Our software analyses online and print news and derives market sentiments. We analyze sectors, indexes, and securities all over the financial markets.
Contact Do you believe that you would be a good fit for YUKKA Lab? Great! Please send your application with a possible start date to Katarzyna Marszalek-Kowalewska (kmk at yukkalab.com). No recruiters, please. -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1787 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20211028/0a584210/attachment.txt>