[Corpora-List] Call for abstracts: CL poster session at the 44th meeting of the German Linguistic Society (DGfS)

Timm Lichte timm.lichte at uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Oct 27 19:04:05 CEST 2021

[apologies for multiple copies]

CALL FOR ABSTRACTS

We would like to invite the submission of abstracts for the computational linguistics poster session of the 44th annual meeting of the German Linguistic Society (DGfS) hosted by the University of Tübingen. Since the meeting brings together numerous subfields of linguistics, this is an opportunity to share your work with colleagues both in and out of the computational linguistics field. We invite international submissions from all areas of computational linguistics and natural language processing, ranging from machine translation and information retrieval to speech and dialogue systems and cognitive modeling. We especially encourage students and junior researchers to participate.

The poster session is organized by the Special Interest Group on Computational Linguistics of the DGfS (dgfs.de/cl).

Conference homepage: www.dgfs2022.uni-tuebingen.de

DATES

- Abstract submission due: November 23, 2021 - Notification of acceptance: November 29, 2021 - Short abstract (for conference website/brochure) due: December 6, 2021 - Conference dates: February 23-25, 2022

SUBMISSION

One page abstract (A4) in PDF format (12pt). Submissions can be in German or English.

Please submit your abstract via email to: rainer.osswald at hhu.de

ORGANIZATION

Timm Lichte (Eberhard-Karls-Universität Tübingen) Rainer Osswald (Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf)

-- Dr. Timm Lichte Coordinator Department of Computer Science University of Tübingen http://informatik.uni-tuebingen.de phone +49 (0)7071 29-70423 fax +49 (0)7071 29-571