[Corpora-List] Research internship: 3-6 months, Multiword Expressions: Generalizing over Unseen data (LISN, Orsay, France)

Koos Wilt kooswilt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 22:55:53 CEST 2021

I apologize for this incomplete post, for one, my FBK is down and the problem will not be repaired until after the weekend. I have developed a way of dealing w/ multiword expressions based on 'dependency'. Mutual Information allows one to make statements about the terms being dependent or not. This allows one to check whether SUBJECT, VERB & OBJECT entities are dependent, that is, are a real predicate, or just random entities. I think that what I did is applicable to any and all multiword expressions. My FaceBook name is "Koos Van Der Wilt" and I talk about this approach at some length there. Feel free to contact me after the weekend.

Best,