BioCreative VII Challenge and Workshop<http://www.biocreative.org/>
Final Call for Participation
We invite the larger community to submit posters on topics related to the BioCreative VII Challenge tasks. Accepted posters will be presented as short, pre-recorded videos in a YouTube channel, with selected posters also presented as flash talks at the workshop.
The submission deadline is October 10 (if you need additional time, let us know).
* Poster abstract submissions: Accept abstracts describing works related to BioCreative VII track's topics (chemical name entity recognition, relation extraction involving chemicals, COVID-19 related text mining, datasets and standards related to these) Specification: Length up to 500 words (excluding title and authors info), font Times New Roman, size 11. In addition, you can include up to two figures and 5 references (using numbers in parentheses in text). Submission deadline: October 10, 2021 Acceptance message: October 15, 2021
To submit your work go to Easychair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=bc7, and select the option 'poster'. Format for all submissions is PDF. More information can be found on the BioCreative VII Workshop Information<https://biocreative.bioinformatics.udel.edu/events/biocreative-vii/biocreative-vii-workshop/#submissions> page.
The BioCreative VII workshop will be held online November 8-10, 2021.
* Keynote: Dr. Joshua Denny<https://allofus.nih.gov/about/who-we-are/nih-all-us-research-program-staff/joshua-denny>, Chief Executive Officer of the All of Us Research Program at NIH
* Presentations from participants in the BioCreative VII Challenge tracks:
* NLM-Chem Track: Full-text Chemical Identification and Indexing in PubMed articles<https://biocreative.bioinformatics.udel.edu/tasks/biocreative-vii/track-2/>
* Automatic extraction of medication names in tweets<https://biocreative.bioinformatics.udel.edu/tasks/biocreative-vii/track-3/>
* DrugProt: Text mining drug/chemical-protein interactions<https://biocreative.bioinformatics.udel.edu/tasks/biocreative-vii/track-1/>
* LitCovid track Multi-label topic classification for COVID-19 literature annotation<https://biocreative.bioinformatics.udel.edu/tasks/biocreative-vii/track-5/>
* COVID-19 text mining tool interactive demo<https://biocreative.bioinformatics.udel.edu/tasks/biocreative-vii/track-4/>
* Panel: Mining adverse drug reactions
* Poster session, with selected posters presented as flash talks.
The workshop will be held over Zoom from 2:30 pm to 6:15 pm UTC each day (9:30 am - 1:15 pm EST; change time zone<https://dateful.com/eventlink/2055614310>). Registration is free and will remain open until November 5, or until capacity is reached.
We look forward to seeing you at the workshop!
-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 11330 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20211008/b75cc472/attachment.txt>