[Corpora-List] Job: Assistant Research Professor; Brigham Young University

Rob Reynolds robert_reynolds at byu.edu
Fri Oct 1 00:39:47 CEST 2021

Announcement of Position Opening

Assistant Research Professor

Office of Digital Humanities

Brigham Young University

The Office of Digital Humanities is an interdisciplinary group of faculty that a) teach classes in the Digital Humanities and Technology (DigHT) minor, b) partner with faculty throughout the College of Humanities and beyond to create and support digital humanities research projects, and c) conduct original research in the digital humanities. To further support these goals, ODH seeks to hire a full-time professional faculty member on a continuing faculty status track, who can supplement our current strengths and fill weaknesses. We are particularly interested in candidates with experience in user interface/user experience (UI/UX) and design (either print or web-based) or those with experience in data visualization, but are happy to receive applications from candidates with experience in one or more of the following: computer-assisted language learning (CALL), computational linguistics, digital humanities methods and tools. We also welcome applications from candidates with other backgrounds that they think may be relevant to our work. A terminal degree in a relevant field is required before the start date in Summer 2022.

See job posting #101457 under Faculty Positions at https://yjobs.byu.edu/. For first consideration, submit your application by 31 Oct 2021. Contact the search committee chair Rob Reynolds (robert_reynolds at byu.edu<mailto:robert_reynolds at byu.edu>) with questions.

BYU, an equal opportunity employer, requires all faculty to observe the university’s honor code and dress and grooming standards. Preference is given to qualified candidates who are members in good standing of the affiliated church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Rob Reynolds Assistant Research Professor Office of Digital Humanities Brigham Young University

BYU sits on the traditional homelands of the Ute, Paiute, and Shoshone peoples. -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 19471 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20210930/5a576efe/attachment.txt>