[Corpora-List] 5 posts: Learning Technologists, University of Leeds UK, DEADLINE 11.11.21

Eric Atwell E.S.Atwell at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Nov 2 20:28:06 CET 2021

The Digital Education Service at the University of Leeds works with academics to develop online teaching and learning; for example the fully-online MSc in Artificial Intelligence https://pg-online.leeds.ac.uk/cpm/artificial-intelligence/cnv/?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=JF_CPC&gclid=CjwKCAjwkvWKBhB4EiwA-GHjFoG7ri-mL_M2CbqEVdKq2r9lRtyclvyEGQdwjWy1CGkL5w3tPNsalBoCYRIQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

DES invites applications for 5 Learning Technologists at Grade 6 (£27,924 – £33,309 p.a.), DEADLINE Thursday 11 November 2021.

https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/Upload/vacancies/files/22639/CSDLS1154%20Learning%20Technologist.pdf

https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=CSDLS1154

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2780849953/?refId=I0PGQfjMSu6rgHYSQCTj2A%3D%3D

As a Learning Technologist you will have: • In-depth and up-to-date knowledge and experience of using learning technology ... • Experience in supporting subject matter experts with the design and development of high-quality digitally enhanced active learning experiences ... You may also have: • Experience of video and multimedia production, including animations, podcasts and graphics design, with relevant software such as Adobe Creative Suite, or experience of using Articulate, Evolve or other eLearning development packages, or experience of using technologies to support digital assessment, such as Gradescope ...

for any queries you may have, please contact: Chris Thompson, Digital Education Manager (Enhancement), Digital Education Service Email: c.j.thompson1 at leeds.ac.uk Catherine Wilkinson, Enhancement Manager, Leeds University Business School Email: c.e.wilkinson at leeds.ac.uk Damian McDonald, Faculty of Arts Humanities and Cultures and Faculty of Social Sciences Email: d.mcdonald at leeds.ac.uk

________________________________ From: Eric Atwell <E.S.Atwell at leeds.ac.uk> Sent: 30 October 2021 18:31 To: CORPORA at UIB.NO <corpora at uib.no> Subject: JOBS: up to 12 Lecturers, School of Computing, University of Leeds UK, DEADLINE 26.11.21

The School of Computing at the University of Leeds invites applications for a number of Lecturer posts at either Grade 7 34,304 to 40,927 p.a or Grade 8

42,149 to 50,296 p.a. DEADLINE: Friday 26 November 2021 https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/Upload/vacancies/files/22612/EPSCP1073%20-%20G7%20Lecturers%20in%20Computer%20Science.pdf https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/Upload/vacancies/files/22616/EPSCP1074%20-%20G8%20Lecturers%20in%20Computer%20Science.pdf

We are a highly-ranked academic department with a vibrant research culture and a commitment to excellence in our teaching. We are recruiting these posts in support of our current and planned growth in both fundamental and applied computer science. The positions are open-ended research and teaching academic positions, with start dates as early as January 2022, or as soon as possible thereafter.

As a Lecturer you will have a PhD (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science or a related field, an ambitious research vision, and the ability to carry out excellent research and teaching in Computer Science. We are seeking candidates whose research demonstrably aligns with one or more of our existing research themes, however we would particularly welcome applications from candidates with research interests in Artificial Intelligence.

To explore the posts further or for any queries you may have, please contact:

Professor Andy Bulpitt<mailto:Professor%20Andy%20Bulpitt> (Head of School): A.J.Bulpitt at leeds.ac.uk<mailto:A.J.Bulpitt at leeds.ac.uk>

<https://www.edubots.eu> -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 10789 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20211102/00699d4b/attachment.txt>