We are proud to announce that we will organize the masterclass “DBpedia Knowledge Graph Tutorial for Beginners” at the Connected Data World event. The masterclass will take place online on December 2, 2021 at 4:15pm CET and it targets existing and potential new users of DBpedia, developers that wish to learn basics about the DBpedia Knowledge Graph and learn how to replicate and deploy DBpedia on a local infrastructure as well as Linked Data and Knowledge Graph adopters.
In this masterclass, participants will learn how to consume the DBpedia Knowledge Graph (KG) with the least amount of effort. The masterclass will introduce the DBpedia KG and explain its dataset partitions. Particular focus will be put on “usability”. On a selected use case, we will explain the process of working with DBpedia KG and DBpedia technology stack (DBpedia Databus, DBpedia Spotlight, DBpedia Docker) and illustrate the potential and the benefits of using DBpedia.
# Quick Facts
- Web URL: https://2021.connected-data.world/talks/dbpedia-knowledge-graph-tutorial-for-beginners/ <https://2021.connected-data.world/talks/dbpedia-knowledge-graph-tutorial-for-beginners/>
- When: December 2, 2021 at 4:15pm CET
- Where: The tutorial will be organized online.
- Please register at the Connected Data World website to be part of the masterclass. Get your ticket here: https://2021.connected-data.world/checkout/select-tickets/ <https://2021.connected-data.world/checkout/select-tickets/>
- Jan Forberg, DBpedia
- Johannes Frey, DBpedia
- Milan Dojchinovski, DBpedia / Czech Technical University in Prague
- Julia Holze, InfAI, DBpedia
- Sebastian Hellmann, DBpedia
We are looking forward to meeting you online!
on behalf of the DBpedia Association
-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 10085 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20211102/e74f32e5/attachment.txt>