[Corpora-List] FNP 2021: Abstract Submission Deadline Extension to August 10th

Nikiforos Pittaras pittarasnikif at iit.demokritos.gr
Thu Jun 24 20:42:14 CEST 2021

Dear all, The Abstract Submission Deadline for FNP 2021 has been extended to 10 August 2021. Please find additional information below.

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 8940 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20210624/6b2f5d0c/attachment.txt>